Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Although its getting pretty lonely in here, and I'm the one to blame for that, but I will post this coz you'll never know who might be reading and not posting any comments which is basically the reason I left Blogger for a while.

Ok I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy New Year and may 2008 brings joy and happiness to you and your family, and hopefully to me coz 2007 was a disaster for me. Maybe its a hint to change my lucky number. Anyways have a nice celebration and don't get drunk coz you don't who might be watching you and waiting for that special moment ;).

2 comments:

A. Damluji said...

Some time later, Plainview is visited by Eli in his bowling alley in the cellar of his mansion. Eli now heads a large church and evangelizes on the radio, but has lost his fortune in an economic downturn. He attempts to sell Plainview the rights to drill the Bandy Ranch land, now in Eli's possession. Plainview agrees, but with a condition of his own: he subjects Eli to a humiliating scene, compelling Eli to admit that he is a false prophet, and to denounce God as a superstition, before informing Eli that Plainview has already drained the oil from Bandy's land with his surrounding wells, using an analogy about milkshakes:

“ [Daniel, loudly] Drainage! Drainage, Eli, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, [He holds up his index finger] that's a straw, you see? [He turns and walks away from Eli and turns around] You watching? And my straw reaches acrooooooossssss [walking back toward Eli] the room, and starts to drink your milkshake: I drink your milkshake! I drink it up![1] ”

Plainview mercilessly taunts Eli and attacks him, throwing bowling balls at him and chasing him around the lanes. Finally, Plainview bludgeons Eli to death with a bowling pin. He sits down next to the body, and his butler comes downstairs, calling for him. He calls out "I'm finished!" and the film ends.

:P

جميل said...

تويتر شعر
انستقرام ضحك
انستقرام شيلات